Friday, June 15, 2007

Raddings near and far

Reunion is attracting Raddings from near and far

Here is the latest list of locations where Raddings are coming from for the reunion:

Davis, CA
New York, NY
Saratoga, CA
Hamden, CT
Seattle, WA
Maplewood, NJ
Newton Highlands, MA
Louisville, KY
Grass Valley, CA
Baltimore, MD
Sharon, MA
Longmeadow, MA
Carmel, Indiana
West Springfield, MA
Williston, VT
Portland, ME
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Keego Harbor, Michigan
Los Gatos, CA
Syracuse, NY
Woodbridge VA

And remember how we were looking for living descendents of Moses Radding? Well, Cathy and Pearl tracked one down—Alan Kaliski, step-grandson of Moses Radding. He lives in Charlotte, NC.

5 comments:

yarnmaniac said...

We're coming from Woodbridge, VA

Alan said...

That's great!
Sorry you were left off the list.
Looking forward to meeting you there. If anyone else finds they were left off, just add your location in a comment below.

Pearl said...

Hi Wendy,
That's my mistake. I thought you were in New York. I can't exactly say how I got that impression. Glad to know you live in Virginia. Pearl

yarnmaniac said...

Reuben lives in NYC.

Jill Korst said...

Hello all,

I am Jill Radding Korst (San Anselmo, CA). I am the daughter of Jason David Radding and grandaughhter of Bernhardt Radding. My sister Bonnie Radding Haymson and I are interested in attending the reunion, who should we contact?

Thank you.